Lead writer, co-director, sound designer, composer (2014–)
A Pratchett-esque fantasy medical sitcom. Gold Mark Time Award and Parsec Awards nominee, 2015; Canadian Podcast Award nominee, 2020.
Producer, sound designer, composer (2019–)
An improvised dark sci-fi comedy.
Lead writer, co-director, sound designer, composer (2017–)
Gubbin the troll innkeeper butts heads with his cheery new landlord. Parsec Award winner, 2018.
Producer, sound designer, composer (2018–)
An improvised comedy set in the world of Alba Salix.
For HartLife NFP
Sound Design, Unwell: A Midwestern Gothic Mystery (2019–, 4 episodes)
Audio Verse Award winner for Action Sound Design and Environmental Sound Design, 2019.
Sound Design, “Tales from Albuquerque, Part Three” (2018)
Sound Design, “The Lesane Manuscript” (2017)
Talk and Interview Podcasts
Interview Producer (2016–)
A podcast showcase featuring the best of contemporary audio drama.
Editor, Real Famous (2017–), Tastemakers (2018–)
Here Be Dragons
A show about life in the new economy.
A conversation about our search for purpose and a meaningful life.
- The End of Time and Other Bothers – Marisa, Sean, and Eli
- An Appointment with Alba Salix, Royal Physician
- Episode 135: Editing and Directing
- Episode 111: Directing Voice Actors
- Episode 98: How to Make Your Listener Laugh
- Episode 69: Writing for Audio Drama
- Episode 42: Writing Dialogue